- 3 cups Glutinous Rice – Malagkit
- 6 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 cups Brown sugar
- 1 cup Condensed milk
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Evaporated milk or Fresh milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
In a saucepan combine all ingredients and set over a medium heat stirring constantly until the mixtures thicken.
- In a rice cooker cook the glutinous rice.
- In a large pan pour in the coconut milk and sugar. Let cook until the mixture come to a rolling boil, when it started boiling lower the heat and let the mixture reduced to almost half. Add in the glutinous rice, stirring constantly until the mixtures become hard to stir and its thickened.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Transfer to a 9 x 13 baking pan with banana leaves in the bottom.
- Pour in the topping mixture and bake for 10 minutes or until the top gets brown.
- Serve with coffee or any drinks that you like.